Led the revolution. Still a brilliant solution.
Prius: the one that started it all. Enjoy the convenience of a hatchback design with updates good looks and a combined MPG of 52-56. Sporty details and a wide array of eye-popping colors are the perfect way to crank up your signature look.*
- MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $885 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius v, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $960 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,195 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,195 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2018 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg for Sienna FWD. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 43 city/39 highway/41 combined mpg for Prius v. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined mpg. Actual mpg will vary based on driving habits, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. For more information on mpg, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined MPGe. Actual MPGe will vary depending upon driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, and other factors. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information, see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2016 EPA-estimated 67 city/67 highway/67 combined MPGe for Mirai and 312-mile driving range. Actual mileage will vary. Range measurement pursuant to SAE J2601 standards (ambient temperature: 20°C; hydrogen tank pressure when fueled: 70 MPa). Fueling time varies with hydrogen fueling pressure and ambient temperature.
- 2018 C-HR preliminary 27 city/31 highway/29 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA ratings not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2018 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the Dynamic Navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Subscription required after end of 3-year complimentary service. See Owner's Manual for details.
- Extra-cost color.
- Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. Depending on the conditions of roads, weather and the vehicle, the system(s) may not work as intended. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
Toyota Options Vehicles you may also like:
$500 Cash BackOffer Details
Cash back available from Toyota Motor Sales USA, Inc. Offer cannot be combined and is subject to availability. Does not include College Grad or Military Rebate. ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first. The new vehicle cannot be part of a rental or commercial fleet, or a livery/taxi vehicle. See participating Toyota dealer for plan details. Deferred payments not available on leases. Interest accrues from date of purchase. Dealer fees may apply. Offer ends 06-04-2018.
0.9% APR for 60 months
OR take 2.9% APR for 72 months
Offer available only through Toyota Financial Services to well-qualified buyers with premium-rated credit. 72 monthly payments of $15.15 per $1,000 borrowed, OR 60 monthly payments of $17.05 per $1,000 borrowed. No down payment required if qualified. Offer ends 06-04-2018. Valid only in California.
$279 per month 36 months $2,399 due at signing
Includes Two Years No Cost Maintenance with 24-Hour Roadside AssistanceOffer Details
$3,399 due at signing (Just $2,399 after $1,000 lease cash is applied.)
Offer excludes applicable taxes, license, and fees. Lease is example only and applies only to new 2018 Toyota Prius Model # 1223. Lease available only through Toyota Financial Services to well-qualified buyers with premium-rated credit. No security deposit required. You pay excess wear and tear, plus $.15 per mile over 36,000 miles at lease end. Bonus Cash is only available through TFS and must be applied to special lease offer. Lease payments may vary from dealer to dealer based on final negotiated price and equipment chosen. Example vehicle may not be available at all dealers. Dealer fees may apply. Must take delivery by 06-04-2018.
Let's shatter all expectations. The 2018 Prius is here with an unmistakable, bold look that shakes up the status quo. Its sleek shape has been engineered to cheat the wind and win over the crowd.
Let's make an unforgettable first impression. Prius features Bi-LED elements in the headlights, available integrated fog lights and accent lights, making front-end lighting that is as dramatic as it is efficient. It's one unexpected look, and it's ready to help you light up the night.
17-in. alloy wheels
Prius brings style to every corner. Available 17-in. alloy wheels add the right amount of attitude and ensure that all eyes are on this hybrid, wherever it goes.
A purposeful stance
The dynamic chassis helps ensure Prius is always up for some fun. A low and wide stance shows off this hybrid's athletic appearance and helps give you a responsive drive.
Turn heads whether you're coming or going. Efficient LED taillights shine bright and help complete the stylish look of Prius.
Innovative tech for a safe drive
Blind Spot Monitor
If Prius detects a vehicle in its blind spot, the available Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) system alerts you through an illuminated indicator on the appropriate side mirror to help you determine when it's safe to change lanes.
Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
When you slowly back out of a driveway or parking spot, available Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA) is designed to provide an audible indicator to help warn you of approaching vehicles.
Integrated backup camera
When you're in Reverse, the standard integrated backup camera helps by giving you a view of what the camera detects from the rear. This feature is especially useful when you're parking in a tight spot or backing up.
Rain-sensing windshield wipers
Don't let foul weather put a damper on your drive. The available rain-sensing variable windshield wipers on Prius automatically adjust to match the amount of rain hitting the windshield and the speed of the car. Just set the wipers to "auto," and Prius does the rest.
Toyota is devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That's why we include a no cost maintenance plan with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota Prius for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 24-hour roadside assistance is also included for three years and unlimited miles.
Star Safety System™
Prius comes standard with the Star Safety System™, a suite of six advanced safety features that includes enhanced Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) and Smart Stop Technology® (SST).
More tech. More convenience.
Enhanced Parking Support
Prius features smart technologies to help take the stress out of parking. When Prius is parking or slowly pulling out of a space, the available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS) scans for stationary objects, like walls or lampposts. Should the system anticipate a collision, it will emit an audible alert, reduce engine or motor output, and automatically apply the brakes. And with available Intelligent Parking Assist (IPA), this system will automatically control the steering and help guide you into an open parking space.
Color Head-Up Display
Let's keep looking ahead. The available color Head-Up Display (HUD) uses aircraft-inspired technology to project important information right on the windshield, helping you keep your eyes safely on the road. This full-color display can show your speed and Hybrid System Indicator info, and also give turn-by-turn directions.
Smart-flow climate control
Not too hot, not too cold. The smart-flow climate control system helps keep the cabin feeling just right. It's an intelligent system too. When you're driving by yourself, you can choose to heat or cool just the front seats, helping increase the overall efficiency of Prius.
Entune™ Premium Audio
Standard on Prius Four and Four Touring is Toyota's impressive 11.6-in. HD multimedia display. Intuitive pinch, zoom, tap and swipe gestures create a familiar tablet-like experience, giving you easy access to the features that matter most. Access your favorite music via the Entune™ Premium Audio system, adjust the smart-flow climate control, or find your way with the navigation system-whatever you want to do, you've got the power to do it all.
Rethink the hybrid
Double-wishbone style multi-link rear suspension
A double-wishbone style multi-link rear suspension gives Prius responsive handling and a smooth ride. And that's just the beginning. Its condensed design takes up less space outside the cabin, so you get lots of cargo room inside, too.
Smart design, advanced materials and innovative construction techniques help give Prius a strong, rigid chassis. Not only does this help contribute to greater safety and make the ride more comfortable, but this rigidity also helps enhance handling and braking performance.
Prius Touring models feature unique suspension tuning to help take the fun to a whole new level. Each component has been engineered to give you a thrilling driving experience, giving you the confidence to take on your favorite twisty road.
Functional and stylish, the rear spoiler helps contribute to the wind-cheating shape of Prius. It helps smooth out turbulent winds, making for a quieter and more efficient drive.