2018 Corolla iM
Style without compromise.
NOW IN STOCK
The new 2018 Corolla iM is arriving now at Livermore Toyota.*
- MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $885 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius v, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $960 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,195 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,195 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2018 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg for Sienna FWD. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 43 city/39 highway/41 combined mpg for Prius v. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined mpg. Actual mpg will vary based on driving habits, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. For more information on mpg, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined MPGe. Actual MPGe will vary depending upon driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, and other factors. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information, see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2016 EPA-estimated 67 city/67 highway/67 combined MPGe for Mirai and 312-mile driving range. Actual mileage will vary. Range measurement pursuant to SAE J2601 standards (ambient temperature: 20°C; hydrogen tank pressure when fueled: 70 MPa). Fueling time varies with hydrogen fueling pressure and ambient temperature.
- 2018 C-HR preliminary 27 city/31 highway/29 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA ratings not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2018 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the Dynamic Navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Subscription required after end of 3-year complimentary service. See Owner's Manual for details.
- Extra-cost color.
- Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. Depending on the conditions of roads, weather and the vehicle, the system(s) may not work as intended. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
Toyota Options Vehicles you may also like:
$1,500 Cash BackOffer Details
2018 Corolla iM
Cash back available from Toyota Motor Sales USA, Inc. Offer cannot be combined and is subject to availability. Does not include College Grad or Military Rebate. ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first. The new vehicle cannot be part of a rental or commercial fleet, or a livery/taxi vehicle. See participating Toyota dealer for plan details. Deferred payments not available on leases. Interest accrues from date of purchase. Dealer fees may apply. Offer ends 04-30-2018.
0% APR for 60 months OR 0.9% APR for 72 monthsOffer Details
2018 Corolla iM
Offer available only through Toyota Financial Services to well-qualified buyers with premium rated credit. 60 monthly payments of $16.67 per thousand borrowed, OR 72 monthly payments of $13.89 per thousand borrowed. No down payment required if qualified. Dealer fees may apply. Deferred payments not available on leases. Interest accrues from date of purchase. Offer ends 04-30-2018.
ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in California.
$219 per month 36 months $1,999 due at signing
Includes Two Years No Cost Maintenance with 24-Hour Roadside AssistanceOffer Details
2018 Corolla iM
Amount due at signing of $2,199 (consists of $1,999 customer cash due + $200 Lease Cash). Offer excludes applicable taxes, license, and fees. Lease is example only and applies only to new 2018 Toyota Corolla iM Model #6272. Lease available only through Toyota Financial Services to well-qualified buyers with premium-rated credit. No security deposit required. You pay excess wear and tear, plus $.15 per mile over 36,000 miles at lease end. Lease payments may vary from dealer to dealer based on final negotiated price and equipment chosen. Example vehicle may not be available at all dealers. Dealer fees may apply. Must take delivery by 04-30-2018. ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in California.
Sporty performance and the good looks to match. Corolla iM comes standard with an aggressive aero kit, bringing extra attitude to the front fascia, side skirts and rear bumper. A black honeycomb grille shows off this hatchback's performance pedigree, while the spoiler and chrome-tipped exhaust add the perfect finishing touches.
17-in. alloy wheels
Standard 17-in. alloy wheels show off the wilder side of Corolla iM. With their vortex-inspired design, gloss-black accents and machined face, these wheels can't be ignored.
With its MacPherson strut front suspension and double-wishbone rear suspension, Corolla iM was built to hug those corners. Smooth in the city and agile on those mountain roads, Corolla iM is truly ready for it all.
Power-folding and heated outside mirrors
Corolla iM's outside mirrors include a power folding feature, shrinking Corolla iM's overall width to help you squeeze into those tighter parking spots. These mirrors are heated, too, helping to remove condensation on those chilly nights.
Standard LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) are bright, efficient and light things up in style. They also help make Corolla iM more visible on the road, so everyone can see you coming and going.
Eight standard airbags
A driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System, front seat-mounted side airbags for the driver and front passenger, front and rear side curtain airbags, plus driver knee and front passenger seat-cushion airbags. They're all part of a system designed to help keep you safe.
Star Safety System
Every new Corolla iM is built with our Star Safety System , an advanced integration of active safety technologies designed to help enhance traction, braking and more. Not every car provides this level of safety, just every Toyota.
Tire Pressure Monitor System
A Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) comes standard on every new Corolla iM. Designed to monitor tire pressure at all times, it alerts the driver when a tire or tires become critically underinflated and is one more way Corolla iM helps keep you safe.
Four LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) locations help provide an added measure of safety for the smaller members of your family. LATCH includes lower anchors and tethers on outboard rear seats.
Corolla iM comes with Whiplash-Injury-Lessening (WIL) front seats that can help reduce the severity of whiplash injury in certain rear-end collisions.
Toyota is devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That's why we include a no cost maintenance plan with the purchase or lease of every new Corolla iM for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 24-hour roadside assistance is also included for 2 years, regardless of mileage.
Corolla iM Technology
Display Audio with Navigation
With Corolla iM's available Display Audio with Navigation, you'll never miss a beat. Its standard AM/FM radio, Aha Radio app with over 100,000 stations, iPod connectivity and six speakers give you the tunes to make every drive more memorable. And thanks to the standard high-resolution 7-in. touch-screen, this system makes it easy to find your way.
More music. Easier phone calls. No wires. Integrated Bluetooth technology lets you take calls from friends and stream your entire music library without ever needing to take your phone out of your pocket. And when you actually do need to plug in, Corolla iM's standard USB port helps you power up and still access all the fun.
Advanced voice recognition and steering wheel controls
Corolla iM's steering wheel controls put your music and more right at your fingertips. With its advanced voice recognition technology, you can access the info you need just by talking. It's easy to use: Just press the button on the steering wheel, speak one of the supported commands, and you're done.