Wants vs. Needs. How about both?
- MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $885 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius v, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $960 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,195 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,195 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2018 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg for Sienna FWD. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 43 city/39 highway/41 combined mpg for Prius v. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined mpg. Actual mpg will vary based on driving habits, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. For more information on mpg, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined MPGe. Actual MPGe will vary depending upon driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, and other factors. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information, see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2016 EPA-estimated 67 city/67 highway/67 combined MPGe for Mirai and 312-mile driving range. Actual mileage will vary. Range measurement pursuant to SAE J2601 standards (ambient temperature: 20°C; hydrogen tank pressure when fueled: 70 MPa). Fueling time varies with hydrogen fueling pressure and ambient temperature.
- 2018 C-HR preliminary 27 city/31 highway/29 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA ratings not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2018 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the Dynamic Navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Subscription required after end of 3-year complimentary service. See Owner's Manual for details.
- Extra-cost color.
- Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. Depending on the conditions of roads, weather and the vehicle, the system(s) may not work as intended. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
$500 Cash Back
Cash back available from Toyota Motor Sales USA, Inc. Offer cannot be combined and is subject to availability. Does not include College Grad or Military Rebate. ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first. The new vehicle cannot be part of a rental or commercial fleet, or a livery/taxi vehicle. See participating Toyota dealer for plan details. Deferred payments not available on leases. Interest accrues from date of purchase. Dealer fees may apply. Offer ends 10-31-2017. Valid only in California.
0% APR for 60 months
OR 1.9% APR for 72 monthsOffer Details
Offer available only through Toyota Financial Services to well-qualified buyers with premium rated credit. 60-months 0% APR - $16.67 per $1,000 financed. Bonus Cash is only available through TFS and must be applied to special APR offer. No down payment required if qualified. Dealer fees may apply. Deferred payments not available on leases. Interest accrues from date of purchase. Offer ends 10-31-2017. ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in California.
$219 per month 60 months $1,999 due at signing
Includes Two Years No Cost Maintenance with 24-Hour Roadside AssistanceOffer Details
Offer excludes applicable taxes, license, and fees. Lease is example only and applies only to new 2018 Toyota Corolla Model # 1852. Lease available only through Toyota Financial Services to well-qualified buyers with premium-rated credit. No security deposit required. You pay excess wear and tear, plus $.15 per mile over 36,000 miles at lease end. Lease payments may vary from dealer to dealer based on final negotiated price and equipment chosen. Example vehicle may not be available at all dealers. Dealer fees may apply. Must take delivery by 10-31-2017. $1,999 due at signing. ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in California.
Stand out when you go out
Sporty front fascia
The 2018 Corolla was made for those who refuse to blend in. Corolla SE and XSE feature an aggressively sporty front end. Loaded with attitude, it signals to all that this sedan is always up for some fun.
Standard Bi-LED headlights
Standard Bi-LED headlights set the stage for a stylish look, no matter the time. Designed for style and performance, these lights shine bright and use less energy compared to standard lights. And the available Multi-LED headlights with integrated LED accent lights will help raise your profile wherever you go.
17-in. alloy wheels
Available 17-in. alloy wheels add to the unique profile of Corolla. Every stoplight is a chance to make a new impression. Every spoke on the wheels is crafted to enhance style and performance.
Corolla shows off its fun-to-drive nature from all angles. Corolla LE Eco, SE and XSE models are equipped with a rear spoiler that integrates seamlessly into the bold lines of the rear deck lid.
Protection for all
Star Safety System
Every new Corolla is built with our Star Safety System, an advanced integration of active safety technologies designed to enhance traction, braking and more. Armed with these active safety features, Corolla helps you avoid accidents in the first place. Not every car provides this level of safety, just every Toyota.
Eight standard airbags
A driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System, front seat-mounted side airbags for the driver and front passenger, front and rear side curtain airbags, plus driver knee and front passenger seat-cushion airbags. They're all part of a system designed to help keep you safe.
Toyota is devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That's why we include a no cost maintenance plan with the purchase or lease of every new Corolla for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 24-hour roadside assistance is also included for 2 years, regardless of mileage.
Tire Pressure Monitor System
A Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) comes standard on every new Corolla. Designed to monitor tire pressure at all times, it alerts the driver when a tire or tires become critically underinflated and is one more way Corolla helps keep you safe.
Corolla comes standard with Whiplash-Injury-Lessening (WIL) front seats that can help reduce the severity of whiplash injury in certain rear-end collisions.
LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) provides an added measure of safety for the smaller members of your family. LATCH includes lower anchors on the outboard rear seats and tether anchors on all rear seats.
Connect to your drive, and your friends
Entune Usage Disclosures
Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Updates may be available from your dealer at an additional cost. See Owner's Manual for details. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
Entune Audio Plus with Connected Navigation App
You won't miss a beat with the available Entune Audio Plus system, featuring a 7-in. high-resolution touch-screen display, MP3/WMA playback capability, auxiliary audio jack and Siri® Eyes Free. And when paired with a compatible smartphone equipped with the Scout® GPS Link App, Entune Audio Plus also becomes your source for turn-by-turn directions.
Entune Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite
Technology to make life easier. Available Entune Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite gives Corolla XLE and XSE the tech you crave. Its 7-in. touch-screen display, backup camera and Integrated Navigation give you the tools to help make every drive easier. And with apps like OpenTable®, MovieTickets.com and Pandora®, it helps you plan that perfect night out too.
Integrated Backup Camera
When you're in Reverse, the standard integrated backup camera helps you see more of what's behind you by giving you a view of what the camera detects from the rear. This feature is especially useful when you're parking in a tight spot or backing up.
Smart Key System with Push Button Start
When you're always on the move, you don't want to waste time searching for your keys. That's why Corolla is available with the Smart Key System with Push Button Start. This lets you unlock the front doors and trunk, plus start Corolla, with just the push of a button-all while the key fob sits comfortably in your pocket or bag.
Efficiency: Getting more from less
Corolla's striking good looks are sure to get your heart racing, but there's plenty of science behind the beauty. Its sporty design has been wind-tunnel-tested for optimal performance. This means that Corolla's sleek shape helps it slip through the air, reducing interior noise and boosting overall efficiency.
Est. 40 mpg
Can efficiency be exciting? When it means up to an EPA-estimated 40 highway mpg and 30 city mpg, it can. Corolla LE Eco was designed with a thirst for adventure, not fuel, because no one takes a trip and wants to talk about all the gas stations they visited. Now, let's plan a road trip.
ECO driving mode
When enabled, the available ECO Mode button on Corolla LE Eco eases the gas pedal output and adjusts the air conditioning for enhanced fuel efficiency. Push a button, and you're helping save gas. Now you can go the distance for a long, long time.
CVTi-S Valvematic technology
Corolla's Valvematic engine technology helps provide a more rewarding drive and greater fuel efficiency. The CVTi-S transmission adds smoothness and gives you more control, making the drive just as fun in stop-and-go traffic as it is on the open road.