The road is calling. Strap in.
The 2018 Toyota 86.
Long hood. Short rear deck. The standard in sports car design. With its blend of form and function, 86 flaunts its pedigree from every angle. 86 shows off its sophisticated side with Granlux trim accents on the door panels, upper-seat bolsters and dash. And 86's advanced chassis has been engineered to optimize the center of gravity, plus front and rear weight balance, for optimal performance. *
- MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $885 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Avalon, Avalon HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius v, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $960 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,195 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,195 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2018 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg for Sienna FWD. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 43 city/39 highway/41 combined mpg for Prius v. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined mpg. Actual mpg will vary based on driving habits, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. For more information on mpg, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined MPGe. Actual MPGe will vary depending upon driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, and other factors. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information, see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2016 EPA-estimated 67 city/67 highway/67 combined MPGe for Mirai and 312-mile driving range. Actual mileage will vary. Range measurement pursuant to SAE J2601 standards (ambient temperature: 20°C; hydrogen tank pressure when fueled: 70 MPa). Fueling time varies with hydrogen fueling pressure and ambient temperature.
- 2018 C-HR preliminary 27 city/31 highway/29 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA ratings not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2018 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the Dynamic Navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Subscription required after end of 3-year complimentary service. See Owner's Manual for details.
- Extra-cost color.
- Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. Depending on the conditions of roads, weather and the vehicle, the system(s) may not work as intended. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
The Toyota 86 is HERE
Toyota Options Vehicles you may also like:
$750 Cash BackOffer Details
Cash back available from Toyota Motor Sales USA, Inc. Offer cannot be combined and is subject to availability. Does not include College Grad or Military Rebate. ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first. The new vehicle cannot be part of a rental or commercial fleet, or a livery/taxi vehicle. See participating Toyota dealer for plan details. Deferred payments not available on leases. Interest accrues from date of purchase. Dealer fees may apply. Offer ends 06-04-2018.
1.9% APR for up to 72 monthsOffer Details
Offer available only through Toyota Financial Services to well-qualified buyers with premium rated credit. 72 monthly payments of $14.71 per $1,000 borrowed. No down payment required if qualified. Dealer fees may apply. Deferred payments not available on leases. Interest accrues from date of purchase. Offer ends 06-04-2018.
$349 per month 36 months $2,499 due at signing
Includes Two Years No Cost Maintenance with 24-Hour Roadside AssistanceOffer Details
$3,799 due at signing (Just $2,499 after $1,300 lease cash is applied).
Offer excludes applicable taxes, license, and fees. Lease is example only and applies only to new 2018 Toyota 86 Model # 6252. Lease available only through Toyota Financial Services to well-qualified buyers with premium-rated credit. No security deposit required. You pay excess wear and tear, plus $.15 per mile over 36,000 miles at lease end. Bonus Cash is only available through TFS and must be applied to special lease offer. Lease payments may vary from dealer to dealer based on final negotiated price and equipment chosen. Example vehicle may not be available at all dealers. Dealer fees may apply. Must take delivery by 06-04-2018.
Front & Rear:
Long hood. Short rear deck. The classic sports car profile. 86 brings this design to the modern era with each surface sculpted to help give this ride a wind-cheating drag coefficient of just .29 Cd. And best of all, this aggressive style helps optimize overall performance, too. The large chin spoiler and integrated canards help keep the front end planted firmly to the ground for sharpened turn-in and response. The rear diffuser improves airflow and reduces turbulent air exiting from under the car, adding function to its street-ready attitude.
86 LED lighting and Daytime Running Lights (DRL):
Brighter light. More efficiency. Striking design. A full complement of LED lighting accentuates the cutting-edge style of 86. Up front, LED lighting is used for the high- and low-beam headlights, integrated Daytime Running Lights (DRL) and turn signal indicators, helping to ensure this sports car won't be ignored. In the rear, LED lighting is used for the taillights, brake lights and rear turn signal indicators, further taking 86 to a new level of cool. Now "show 'em your taillights" can take on a whole new meaning.
LED fog lights :
Available LED fog lights seamlessly integrate into the sculpted front bumper of 86. Designed exclusively for 86, these fog lights fit inside the aerodynamic canards, ensuring a perfect fit. Not only do these help provide more light when the weather gets foul, they take the sporty look of 86 to a whole new level.
Fender trim :
Vortex generators on the fenders help control turbulent airflow, enhancing the stability of 86. These also work to keep the front end planted firmly to the ground, so you can stay connected to the road.
Chrome-tipped dual exhaust :
When you got it, flaunt it. 86 shows off its performance cred with a chrome-tipped dual exhaust. Constructed from high-grade, corrosion-resistant stainless steel, this cat-back exhaust system features mandrel bends for smoother airflow, helping optimize the performance of 86.
This suede-like material shows off the sophisticated side of 86. Granlux trim accents covers key touch-points on the door panels, upper-seat bolsters and dash. Adding an extra bit of style is an embossed "86" logo above the passenger-side glove box.
Sport steering wheel with audio controls:
86 features an ergonomic, leather-wrapped steering wheel that feels great in your hands and, thanks to the smaller diameter and quick-ratio steering, feels amazing in the corners. And that's not all-with integrated audio controls, you get easier access to your music, helping you stay in control of it all.
Sport seats with silver contrast stitching:
Deeply bolstered front seats bring comfort to those long drives, and they hold you in place when the roads get twisty. Granlux trim on the upper side bolsters provide extra grip and an added sense of luxury. And accent silver contrast stitching further enhances the premium feel of 86.
Folding rear seat:
A standard folding rear seat lets you bring your friends, or your gear, along for the ride. With 6.9 cubic feet of space in the trunk, you can fit those gotta-have items you need for a weekend getaway. Folding the rear seat down increases total cargo area, giving you enough space to carry an extra set of wheels and tires for those race-day excursions.
Display Audio with Navigation:
Available on 86 is the Display Audio with Navigation system. Unique to the Toyota family, this powerful piece of tech features a high-resolution 7-in. touch-screen display. Its navigation functionality with turn-by-turn directions makes it easy to find your way. Better yet, this system also comes standard with the Aha Radio™ app with over 100,000 stations, iPod® connectivity and six speakers, helping power the perfect sound track for every drive.
A thrilling driving experience.
At the heart of 86 is a potent 2.0-liter flat-four engine. With its horizontally opposed pistons and compact packaging, this engine sits low in the chassis for optimal balance and performance. In the manual transmission-equipped 86, this engine reduces friction and pumping loss, helping to provide an optimized power curve. It's got some muscle too, with the manual transmission-equipped 86 getting 205 horsepower and 156 lb.-ft. of torque, plus a red aluminum intake manifold. In the automatic-equipped 86, its Boxer engine pumps out 200 horsepower and 151 lb.-ft. of torque.
86 comes with a close-ratio 6-speed transmission for breathtaking acceleration and impressive fuel economy. The sequential automatic transmission features a manual shift mode, letting you select the gear you want via the gear-select lever or steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters. For those who prefer three pedals, the manual transmission gives short, precise throws for a driving experience like no other.
The rear differential of manual transmission-equipped 86 incorporates a set of 4.30 gears. Designed for heightened response, this rear diff helps improve low-end acceleration. This gearing also helps keep 86 in its performance "sweet spot" while in the twisty stuff, making it easier to accelerate out of corners.
Vehicle Stability Control Full-Off Mode:
Designed for track days, 86's unique Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) sport tuning allows the driver to shut off all stability assists. When on a racetrack, this Full-Off Mode prevents the VSC from kicking in, putting the driver in full control. This helps expert drivers push the envelope of 86 and extract every last drop of performance.
The automatic transmission-equipped 86 comes standard with steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters. Just a simple pull of the lever allows the driver to quickly change gears while keeping both hands on the wheel. This automatic transmission is intelligent, too-it will automatically rev match when downshifting, giving you buttery-smooth gear changes.
Protection for all.
Hill Start Assist Control:
Every 86 comes standard with Hill Start Assist Control (HAC). This convenient technology helps to keep the vehicle from rolling backward when switching from brake to accelerator on an incline.
Smart Stop Technology®:
SST helps reduce engine power when both the brake and gas pedals are pressed at the same time under certain conditions. The feature doesn't engage if the brake pedal is depressed before the accelerator pedal, allowing time for the driver to move from brake to acceleration. And for those track days, that also means that you can still heel-toe in the manual transmission-equipped 86 without any problems.
Star Safety System™:
86 comes standard with the Star Safety System™, a suite of six advanced safety features that includes Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-Force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) and Smart Stop Technology® (SST).
Six airbags come standard on every 86, including a driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System, front seat-mounted side airbags, and side curtain airbags.